Wednesday, February 22, 2006

C'mon, New Wave, I Double Dog Dare You!

Okay, New Wave Dave, you've made your point. You can win the sexiness survey anytime you want, whether it's by commandeering a hundred computers, hacking pollhost.com, bribing the wireless gang down at Espresso to vote for you, or hoodwinking TOMMY TUBULAR devotees into using those funky paper ballots and then saying they don't count because you're scared of papercuts. Go ahead! Everyone knows that in a contest of who rocks hardest, even such very dirty tricks will not help you!

5 comments:

The Devas said...

Oh I think we're done with sexy. You better be warmed up pal, because those rock kicks have to shoot straight into the ozone, and your sweat better be real and not that sprayed on shit you carry around.

Kendell Welch said...

It's a good thing that Sixteen Kendells isn't man-handling that gig. Otherwise, he'd be the sexiest one going around and polling the drunk people.

But keep in mind...Sixteen Kendells has already made his mark on Daddio's.

The Devas said...

Tonight I saw Kendells drifting - nay, wafting - through the crowd on gossamer wings, his stocking cap pulled tight around his glorious locks, black and green Brat Pack t-shirt making the perfect fashion statement, a sweet smile beaming across the room, and I said to Josh of Seagulls, "If he's out there, who's on the door?"

I'm glad we're not competing with that dude.

P.S. I think Tom got his license to ill reinstated.

Kendell Welch said...

Sixteen Kendells can be in more than one place at a time. The door was never out of reach (or sight.) The stocking cap was unfortunately taken hostage, but only for a matter of seconds (thanks to Jesse Van Halen!)

I'm looking forward to the photos from Daddio's!

Tell Them It Was a Friend said...

It was I who cast the additional 1997 votes for TOMMY TUBULAR in your sexiness survey. Well, I and my minions, the thousands of clerks working graveyard shifts at Bigfoot stores across this vast wildland. We could not resist. We are sorry if it skewed your results in any way. The people at pollhost were quite willing to work with me!