Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Brat Pack Automation


In an effort to reduce the minuscule amount of physical labor that I do, I have invented “Roadie-Bot.”

Roadie-Bot does some amazing things. He carries gear with unprecedented strength. He convinces previously impervious fans to purchase T-Shirts and CD’s. And, perhaps most important, he is completely immune to the sexual advances that the many HOT lady-fans of The Brat Pack normally direct towards me.

I’m not sure how to thank Roadie-Bot for his help. I think maybe his next quart of 10W-40 is on me.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

will Roadie-bot be makin any appearances at the Evansville shows? Roadie-bot sure seems swell :) I promise I will try not to spill my beer or jager bomb on him!!

Unknown said...

Does Roadie-Bot smash onto the stage when light stands hit bass players in the face? Does Roadie-Bot get drunk? Does Roadie-Bot do oral. the answer is yes to all three of these questions then Roadie-Bot gets my vote.

Kendell Welch said...

Roadie-Bot only does two of these things. So, I guess he doesn't get you're vote jesse. LOL