Tuesday, January 31, 2006

HA HA HA BRAT PACK! CHIX ARE BURNING UP THE BLOG!



Well, lookee here!

Smellen beat New Wave to the punch with her profile, Joliet Jen is prowling the cyberwebs while Tommy and Josh practice cryonics, and one of our former lead singers is getting the new Mac with Pentium so she can make Jesse Van Halen look bad! The other former lead singer checked in to announce she'll soon travel the world in search of superior quality footwear, and she doesn't have to share it! And I heard a rumor at the mall last night that the Brat Pack Dancers are connected to the Sasquatch comments.

So who cares that the Board of Directors paid too much for silly focus groups and now won't hear Jen's appeal? She got her hi-tops before the links disappeared anyway. And who cares if the Jessbot never runs as smoothly as it did before it was hacked and forced to eat all the peanut butter fudge? Not us. We know how to fix everything with safety pins and duct tape and a thesaurus. And what's it to us if Guido's undies aren't as shiny as they ought to be? We've got therapists and okay insurance, so we'll get over it in time. Hey, we're not even going to worry about the missing burrito anymore - we just don't need the hassle. Brat Pack Chicks rock no matter what misfortune befalls us. As long as we have Larry.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is no such thing as Sasquatch. You know better!

Anonymous said...

No, of course there's no such thing! Opening our minds to such folly can easily lead to the ritual practice of astrology and palmistry and looking both ways upon crossing the street. Perish the thought!

Anonymous said...

He didn't eat the fudge. I ate the fudge.

Anonymous said...

Although I'll admit I rather liked it when Peter Pan made everyone say they believed in fairies.

Anonymous said...

I liked that too.

Jesse VanHalen said...

I think your picture looks extraordinary. I think a caterpillar being smashed looks neat too. I like the way poss looks when it goes down the toilet. I think dead people look need. I just thought you should know cause I don't think you need to feel so self-conscious.

JV