Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Politics: Ready for a Shuffle-Ball-Change?


Isn't it time for a great tap dancer to take charge of our nation's future? If the 80s taught us anything it was that show biz really translates really well into the global arena. And if you're not persuaded by Mr. Walken's web campaign, consider the scary supernatural coincidences: his real name is Ronnie; like the Gipper, he spent a lot of time in California but actually speaks English; he has the Great Statesman's mastery of hairgel and comb; AND he says weird stuff like, "I make movies that nobody will see. I've made movies that even I have never seen."

I have a suggestion for a running mate who's an even better tap dancer, a man of the world, and my personal 80s hero.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello--
My name is Ben Erwin and I am a reported for the Daily Egyprian in Carbondale, IL. I am looking to contact the members of the Brat Pack for a piece about the group's Halloween show at Copper Dragon.
Drop me a line at benerwin@hotmail.com if anyone from the band would be available for an interview.
Thanks.

-- Ben

Jesse VanHalen said...

Hi, my name is Jesse Van Halen. I'm 6'3", have blond hair and blue eyes and enjoy a taco now and then. Please get ahold of me as I have interest in being a running mate. I would like to conduct some interviews too.

JV