Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Brat Pack Injury

I would just like to say, in defense of the members of The Brat Pack, we had no accidental injuries this week (Thank Goodness!!!) Instead, our injuries came in the form of allergy afflictions (Yes, it's true, "The Brat Pack" is human and feels the pain of normal life just as you and I do!) With harvest going well as we would hope, allergies pop their head up all the time. Claritin has its place.

Yo Lynn!!! We're heading somewhere this weekend that I've never been to before (Heroes West!!!) I've done almost 200 gigs with you guys, but I've never been to Heroes. I've heard spectacular things about that club (I hear the food ROCKS!)...y'all better put on a good show, or I'm gonna have Electric Larry do some funny things with your sound! LOL!!!

Can't wait! Go Dallas Cowboys!!!

See you there!
Sixteen Kendells

No comments: